New Wave Expressionist - ergonomic wooden palette - 40x52cm
Handcrafted by the Amish in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania using hard white maple along with a durable, yet chic finish, these are the first artist palettes intended to fit the contour of your body, while providing functional design options for numerous styles of painting.
For those who prefer an open palette color arrangement, and a large surface area for plenty of paint, the Expressionist palette has a large circular painting surface and mixing area suitable for all technical methods of painting. It also offers an open grasping area allowing for room to hold brushes or a mahlstick, and a lower quadrant that can be used for additional mixing, or to hold your medium palette cup and/or paint cloth.
- Patent Pending 3 point design for maximum balance and comfort
- Universal fit for all body types
- Handcrafted by the Amish in Lancaster County, PA
- Made with hard white maple
- Extremely Lightweight
- Durable satin finish resistant to water, standard artist solvents & mediums, and easily cleaned
- Crack and chip resistant
Palette for right-handed artists = palette to hold in left hand