New Wave Grand View - ergonomic wooden palette - 45x56cm
Handcrafted by the Amish in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania using hard white maple along with a durable, yet chic finish, these are the first artist palettes intended to fit the contour of your body, while providing functional design options for numerous styles of painting.
Soft lines and a classic appearance, the Grand View palette offers a bountiful painting experience. The Grand View is our original artist palette, designed for our own use over a decade ago. A generous paint surface allows for a variety of colors to be arranged around the outer edge of the palette without diminishing available space for mixing. The Grand View Palette contains a closed grasping area with an opening large enough to hold your paint brushes or a mahlstick. It also provides plenty of surface area to hold your medium palette cup and/or paint cloth.
- Patent Pending 3 point design for maximum balance and comfort
- Universal fit for all body types
- Handcrafted by the Amish in Lancaster County, PA
- Made with hard white maple
- Extremely Lightweight
- Durable satin finish resistant to water, standard artist solvents & mediums, and easily cleaned
- Crack and chip resistant
Palette for right-handed artists = palette to hold in left hand