Talens Amsterdam Expert - extra-fine acrylic colour - 150ml tube
As an acrylic artist, there comes a time when you expect more of yourself and of your paint. Then there is the Amsterdam Expert Series. A carefully selected acrylic paint, the result of pure craftsmanship and made of the best ingredients. To get the best out of your artistic talents.
- Heavy-body paint, suitable for working with brush as well as painting knife
- High degree of the purest pigments which guarantees strong and intense colours
- The highest degree of lightfastness (+++), the original colour remains unchanged for at least 100 years (under museum conditions)
- A group of colours with authentic, very exclusive pigments
- A number of colours are mono-pigmented, thereby producing the purest colours when mixed
- Exceptionally durable and flexible paint film due to the basis of 100% acrylic resin
- Uniform degree of gloss, therefore no undesired differences in gloss
Expert is ideal for use in combination with the Amsterdam Standard Series, the Specialties and the auxiliaries.
+++ = at least 100 years lightfast under museum conditions
The lightfastness has been tested according to the ASTM norm D4303.
Depending on the type of pigment a colour is either (semi-)transparent or (semi-)opaque. The symbols are explained as follows: