Cappelletto Double studio easel - oiled beech wood - adjustable angle to horizontal position - canvas up to 175cm
CS-250 is a marvelously simple but incredibly functional and easel. It has two masts that are side-by-side and they can be moved along the base as you desire and either mast itself can be flipped to face the other way in a matter of seconds.
- Hand-crafted in Italy
- Paint side-by-side or back-to-back
- Paint large or small pieces
- Mast adjusts to totally vertical or horizontal
- Mast moves forward for reducing glare or pastel painting
- Use it In your own studio for painting
- Use it to display art coming and going or side-by-side
- For teaching students with a paint-along approach
- As a space saver in the classroom or studio
Paint at any sitting or standing position from just inches off the ground if you want! The easel is designed for very large canvasses as well as small pieces, double-sided so it can hold two canvases at once, or for 2 artist to work at the same time.
- Weight: 12kg
- Base dimension: 90x70cm
- Height: 208cm
- Max. canvas height: 175cm