Canson Infinity Velin Museum Rag - digital printing paper - 100% cotton
For centuries, the genuine Arches® Velin Museum Rag has been chosen to create lithographies, intaglio etchings, engravings and collotypes by world-renowned artists. Today, the original Arches® Velin is available for the inkjet Fine Art & Photo market.
This paper is naturally age-resistant and has a unique fine-grained, smooth surface and structure and offers a pure white tone without OBAs. It is ideal for sophisticated photographs and museum-grade applications, as well as fine Art printmaking.
Product Features & Benefits
• 100% Rag
• Mould-Made: the finest and oldest paper-making technic
• Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
• Dries instantly
• Water resistant
• No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
• Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
- Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation