Maimeri Blu - extra-fine watercolour - 12ml tube
90 single-pigment colours. Transparent, clear and bright.
The perfection and purity of the colour allow a limitless amount of glazing.
The highest degree of pigment purity and quality. Carefully selected for layering, to create sharp and impeccable tonal overlapping.
- Perfectly concentrated pigments, to ensure that the transparency and brightness of every colour appears true.
- Pigments dispersed within a perfectly balanced blend of natural Kordofan gum arabic and glycerine that complement one another and guarantee a solid hold when both
dry and wet and that the right amount of colour will penetrate the surface.
- Extraordinarily transparent.
Every single colour can provide extreme washes and intense, deep shades, which work in unison to define even the smallest of details with powerful chromatic strength.
- 15 colours that granulate in their original form, with no intervention carried out to modify their characteristics.
- Maimeri Blu is carefully processed using artisanal methods throughout every stage of manufacture, and undergoes individual checks.
Pigments are processed in refining machines, whose settings are fine-tuned to achieve the right balance between the fine grain size and the purity of the colour. Uniform grain size: 5 microns.